If you are a business owner with two or more different companies participating in MarylandSaves, OR you are a payroll or other service provider supporting multiple employers, we offer the ability to have just one login ID and password to access the program.
- When registering for the first company, go through the entire registration process, where you will create new user credentials by entering your email address and creating your password.
- Once you've completed the onboarding process for your first company, you can begin the registration process for your second company.
- When registering for the second company, enter the SDAT number & Invite code for the second company and press Begin
- Upon successfully reaching the “Contact Information” screen, instead of entering the email account in the Personal Email field, select the Already Have an Account? link on the bottom right of the panel.
- Enter in the username and password created when registering for the first company
- Select Sign In and Connect Accounts
- You will be redirected to the “Confirm and Update Your Contact Information” page.
- Re-enter your email;
Follow these same steps for as many companies where you have a role.
Logging in with Access to Multiple Firms
If you have access to more than one company, you will be brought to the following interstitial page upon logging in. From here, you will see employers to which you have access. You may select which plan you would like to view by clicking on the link.
If you want to navigate back to the selection list, just click the Employer Switch icon () on the top right-hand side of your screen.
This feature is only available, and the icon will only be viewable, to users who have access to more than one employer.