If you are a business owner with two or more different companies participating in MarylandSaves, OR you are a payroll or other service provider supporting multiple employers, we offer the ability to have just one login ID and password to access the program.
- When registering for the first company, go through the entire registration process, where you will create new user credentials by entering your email address and creating your password.
- Once you've completed the onboarding process for your first company, you can begin the registration process for your second company.
- When registering for the second company, enter the EIN & Invite code for the second company and press Begin.
- You will be taken to the "Program Election" screen, and select "Register my business."
- Enter the email address you used to log in to your existing account, you will then be prompted to enter your password as well.
- Once registered, you can access both accounts from a single login. If you can't remember your password you can always use the "Forgot Your Password?" button to trigger an email with a password reset link.
Follow these same steps for as many companies where you have a role.
Logging in with Access to Multiple Firms
If you have access to more than one company, you will be brought to the following interstitial page upon logging in. From here, you will see employers to which you have access. You may select the plan you want to view by clicking on the link.
If you want to return to the selection list, just click the Employer Switch icon () on the top right-hand side of your screen.
This feature is only available, and the icon will only be viewable to users who have access to more than one employer.